Sunday, August 5, 2012

Anticipating Victory

In great anticipation of getting my home study approved this week, I sent my two sweet little boys of to Gramma's house so I can get tons done with my biggest 4 helpers.  And I went garage sailing Friday and bought a few outfits and shoes for my new baby.
I am completely prepared to tackle all the documents that I can to complete my I800A papers and my dossier.  We also plan on getting lots of soap, lipbalm and jewelry made and ready for sale for raising funds to bring sweet "David" home.  I am going to try to post a entry that introduces our new little addition that has a password on it.  For security reasons we are not allowed to post real information about him publicly until he is adopted and ours, but we can share with family and friends.  So if you are a family and friend and want to meet him, please let me know and I will gladly share him with you.
If any of you are interested in buying any of these things for yourself or for gifts, you can go to Susannah's blog and she has them posted with tabs to look at the different things.  Every little amount helps.   baffafamily.blogspot.com
On a great note fundraising wise.  Our total costs are estimated at $29,000 and I think I only need to raise $13,440 more to be completely covered.  This weekend I was blessed with more money towards our adoption fund.  Thank you for helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment