Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Holding on

I wish I was writing to share that we have received our approval.  Unfortunately, I am not.  I am still on waiting for answers.  I talked with DCFS today and am hoping that things get resolved quickly, but not setting myself too firmly in that hope.  Instead, I am trying to make the most out of each day and continue doing all the many things that I have to do.  I just read this quote from a mom who is in the Ukraine now adopting her children.  
"Russell Moore, in his book “Adopted for Life” said “Adoption is not charity, it is war.” Friends, Russell Moore is right. Satan hates adoption. He has to come to steal and destroy. Our battle is not over, but I feel with all of my heart that we are walking into a miracle. We know that God goes before us, He has paved the way. He loves these children more than we can even imagine and HE fights for them. For us. We need only be still."
Right now I will be still and know that He is God and rest in that alone.  I just wanted to let people know what is  (and is not) going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment