Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Crib

We were riding in the car the yesterday when Susannah found a sweet picture of Anthony when he was about 2 weeks old.  We were all ooohhing and ahhing at how cute and little he was.  She passed it back to him and said that that was him as a little baby.  He said, "AWW so cute.  Is that when I was still in Bulgaria and in a crib?"
No precious boy, you have always been here.  You were born in Mama's tummy.  So cute to realize how much they think about and internalize all that is going on.
It reminds me of bedtime about 4 months ago when he was hugging me and said when he grows up he was going to get lots of babies and carry them with him everywhere.  I asked him where he was going to get his babies from and he said confidently, "from Bulgaria!"  Ah of course.
Or a couple of nights ago when we were checking out N. "David's" picture on the computer and he says, "I want to go get him right now!"  I said well I do too but we dont even know if we will be able to adopt N.  He defiantly said, "Yes, I want him to come home now.  I love him."  He is going to make a very good big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment