Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 2 of garage sale

April 4 2012
after 2 long days of having a huge garage sale I am overwhelmed by generosity and the people God has brought by to encourage and to serve me.  We have been blessed with gorgeous weather and a steady turn out.  1 more day to go.  Thank you everyone who has helped out.

Also I have heard from the home study agency and they want a meeting with me to discuss my situation before they decide to take me on.  God has lifted me up and I am daring to hope for things unseen again.  (for now!)  All sorts of verses come to mind about faith being as small as a mustard seed, and God helping our unbelief and also "say to this mountain to be moved..."  Praying that God would move this hurdle and grant me an approved home study.  He has given me peace about this meeting, pray that my eyes stay on Him.  Good-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment