Tuesday, May 29, 2012




Peace that passes understanding

Many of you were praying for my home study.  Thank you.  My case worker came over Monday night.  She is awesome.  She put us all at ease.  And even when I felt like I couldnt articulate my answers well, she really seemed to understand what I was trying to say.  She interviewed each one of us and got the tour of the house to make sure we have enough room for another little one.  I was asked lots of questions about why I homeschool, and plans for providing for this new one.  She asks the kids if they were excited and how they felt about adopting.  Honestly we cant wait.  We are so excited to meet the one God brings to our family.  I am so thankful to be at home with my children.  

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment