Saturday, May 12, 2012

The sweetest 80 cents

I have been blessed beyond understanding.  My kids frequently remind me of how rich we are in what God has done and blessed us with.  He is continuing to bless and fight this Spiritual battle for the defenseless.  We have had many people donate stuff for our next garage sale and encourage us with God's Word and truth.  We have had many financial donations.  Thank all of you for how you have served and given to God and to our family.  We feel so loved by you.  Today and sweet little friend came over to play while her mom dropped off some donations, after dinner they left, but shortly returned.  She hops out of the backseat and comes up to me and says, "I wanted to give some money for your baby."  She takes out her purse and dumps her own coins into my  hand.  What a blessing.  What a tender heart for wanting to help a little child find love and a home.  Thanks for blessing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment